I am writer and broadcaster with a particular interest in the arts, popular culture and technology.
This is my first blog and is an expression of opinion.
Please feel free to make comments and be as frank as you like.
- Marina Abramović made me cry. Over nothing.
- Soylent Beige – First prize: a week’s supply. Second prize: two week’s supply.
- Soylent Beige – If you tolerate this, your Happy Meal will be next
- The education system has failed us – private education, that is.
- Let the games begone – lies, damned lies and legacy
- Do you want fries with that?
- Shaving Slices of Salami from a Smurf
- Not In Your Backyard (if I can help it)
- The Customer Is Always Right – Suits You, Sir!
- Pay no attention to that curator behind the curtain!
Monthly Archives: June 2010
(Originally published in Now Then magazine in May 2010) I did not grow up within the city limits, but Sheffield has always been the big city in my life, and my memory of urban existence in the Sheffield of the … Continue reading