I am writer and broadcaster with a particular interest in the arts, popular culture and technology.
This is my first blog and is an expression of opinion.
Please feel free to make comments and be as frank as you like.
- Marina Abramović made me cry. Over nothing.
- Soylent Beige – First prize: a week’s supply. Second prize: two week’s supply.
- Soylent Beige – If you tolerate this, your Happy Meal will be next
- The education system has failed us – private education, that is.
- Let the games begone – lies, damned lies and legacy
- Do you want fries with that?
- Shaving Slices of Salami from a Smurf
- Not In Your Backyard (if I can help it)
- The Customer Is Always Right – Suits You, Sir!
- Pay no attention to that curator behind the curtain!
Tag Archives: art
Just when you thought the corporate world could become no more greedy, and the art world could become no more vacuous, we have both worlds conveniently encapsulated for us in the Marina Abramović Institute. Abramović is part of a recognisable … Continue reading
Or – The first forty years in the wilderness are the hardest. The pints of tea are on me. I recently spent four days in London at leisure, and decided to dedicate this rare opportunity to seeing some of … Continue reading