I am writer and broadcaster with a particular interest in the arts, popular culture and technology.
This is my first blog and is an expression of opinion.
Please feel free to make comments and be as frank as you like.
- Marina Abramović made me cry. Over nothing.
- Soylent Beige – First prize: a week’s supply. Second prize: two week’s supply.
- Soylent Beige – If you tolerate this, your Happy Meal will be next
- The education system has failed us – private education, that is.
- Let the games begone – lies, damned lies and legacy
- Do you want fries with that?
- Shaving Slices of Salami from a Smurf
- Not In Your Backyard (if I can help it)
- The Customer Is Always Right – Suits You, Sir!
- Pay no attention to that curator behind the curtain!
Tag Archives: Bullingdon Club
Regular readers will know I am no fan of Boris Johnson (currently Mayor of London), but I must have to thank him for giving me the seed for this particular poisoned tree. I have no hesitation in re-publishing the following … Continue reading