I am writer and broadcaster with a particular interest in the arts, popular culture and technology.
This is my first blog and is an expression of opinion.
Please feel free to make comments and be as frank as you like.
- Marina Abramović made me cry. Over nothing.
- Soylent Beige – First prize: a week’s supply. Second prize: two week’s supply.
- Soylent Beige – If you tolerate this, your Happy Meal will be next
- The education system has failed us – private education, that is.
- Let the games begone – lies, damned lies and legacy
- Do you want fries with that?
- Shaving Slices of Salami from a Smurf
- Not In Your Backyard (if I can help it)
- The Customer Is Always Right – Suits You, Sir!
- Pay no attention to that curator behind the curtain!
Tag Archives: harlan ellison
The Great Global Food Fight part 2 – v1.01 You might have seen a recent viral video of a now famous behavioural experiment with Capuchin monkeys, where reproducible and spookily human behaviour is provoked in primates by treating them unequally. … Continue reading